Frequently Asked Questions
What are your general policies?
- Each player will have their own set of clubs.
- Each player will begin on the first tee unless otherwise notified by professional staff.
- No personal alcohol or coolers.
- Rainchecks will be issued if the course becomes unplayable and will be issued based on the number of holes completed.
- Any guest or rider accompanying golfers on the course must pay a golf cart fee & wear appropriate golf attire.
Do you offer food and drinks?
Our clubhouse features The Wildflour Restaurant with a full service bar, open for dinner Wednesdays thru Saturdays from 4pm - 9pm. Our Proshop is stocked with grab & go snacks & a great assortment of beverages featuring beer from our local Icicle brewery.
Are walk-ups welcome?
Kahler Mountain Club is a daily fee course. We do welcome walk-ups, but encourage all golfers to call ahead and reserve tee times. All play is subject to availability.
How long is the course?
Kahler Mountain Club is an 18-hole, par-70 golf course. There are 3 different sets of tee boxes that allow the course to play anywhere from 4703 - 5893 yards in length.
What should I wear?
It is recommended that guests wear appropriate golf attire. Collared shirts are preferred. Please do not wear t-shirts, cut-off jeans or shirt, bathing suits or clothing of inappropriate lengths.
Does the course have a practice facility?
Yes: we have an aqua driving range with floating target greens as well as a large putting green beside our Pro Shop.
Where is Kahler Mountain Club?
We are located at 20700 Clubhouse Drive, Leavenworth, WA 98826. Directions can be found here or by using the map below: